HID Light Bulb, H9, 5000K, High Beam
Features and Benefits.
- 5000K high brightness (Closest to sunlight) 3200lm.
- High beam.
- 12 Volts, 35 Watts.
- Ideal for single and dual headlight motorcycles, scooters, snowmobiles, ATVs, RVs, cars, etc. that use BrightPowerHiD™ HID conversion kits with H9 bulb type.
- Also used on some fog light applications.
- Improves nighttime visibility with 5000K high brightness (Closest to sunlight) 3200 lumens (lm) HID headlight technology.
- HID Xenon technology offers 3000 hours of high bright light.
- German technology made to perform in some of the most demanding off-road and racing environments. All BrightPowerHiD.com replacement hid bulbs are shock-proof.
- The highest quality component. Our products are made with SYLVANIA™ USA tube electrodes.
- Bulb type: H9
- Brightness: 5000k, 3200lm
- Color: Bright white (Closest to sunlight)
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Power consumption: 35 watts
- Bulb life span: 3000 hours
- Durability: Shockproof
- ROHS compliant: Yes
*With single and dual headlight or fog light BrightPowerHiD™ HID conversion kits with H9 type bulbs.
Comparison. HiD vs. Halogen
|Bulb Life Span