H6M HID Headlight Conversion Kit, Dual, 5000K, High/Low, Slim Ballast
Features and Benefits.
- Dual kit.
- 5000K high brightness (Closest to sunlight) 3200lm.
- High and Low Beam
- Slim ballast.
- 12 Volts, 35 Watts.
- Ideal for dual headlight motorcycles, scooters, snowmobiles, ATVs, RVs, cars, etc.that use H6M bulb type.
- Also used on some fog light applications.
- Improves nighttime visibility with 5000K high brightness (Closest to sunlight) 3200 lumens (lm) HID headlight technology.
- Stop changing bulbs. Get 10 times more life out of your headlight bulbs. HID Xenon technology offers 3000 hours of high bright light.
- Protects your battery and alternator. Consumes about 40% to 45% less power than Halogen bulbs.
- Saves you gas. As HID Xenon technology requires about 40% to 45% less power from your alternator, your engine will work a lot less to make your alternator produce electricity, therefore using less fuel.
- Slim and compact ballast design lets you install your HID conversion kit in virtually any vehicle. And it’s easy to install.
- German technology made to perform in some of the most demanding off-road and racing environments. All BrightPowerHiD.com conversion kits have voltage protection and are shock-proof and water-proof.
- The highest quality component. Our products are made with PHILLIPS™ from Netherlands ballast components and SYLVANIA™ USA tube electrodes.
- Bulb type: H6M
- Brightness: 5000k, 3200lm
- Color: Bright white (Closest to sunlight)
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Power consumption: 35 watts
- Power protection: Over and under voltage protection
- Ballast type: Slim
- Bulb life span: 3000 hours
- Durability: Waterproof and shockproof
- ROHS compliant: Yes
*With H6M headlight or fog light type bulb.
Comparison. HiD vs. Halogen
|Bulb Life Span