H4/9003/HB2 HID 18W Headlight Conversion Kit, Dual, 5000K, High/Low, Compact Ballast,
EV Low consumption Headlight Kit
Features and Benefits.
- Dual kit.
- 5000K high brightness (Closest to sunlight) 2000lm.
- Slim ballast.
- High and low beam. Astigmatic design.
- 12 Volts, 18 Watts.
- Ideal for dual headlight EV or Hybrid that need 18W H4/9003/HB2 bulb type.
- Could be use on EV (Electric Vehicle) or Hybrid Car that need low consumption headlight and very efficient lumens value 50% more light.
- Improves nighttime visibility with 5000K high brightness (Closest to sunlight) 2000 lumens (lm) HID headlight technology.
- Stop changing bulbs. Get 10 times more life out of your headlight bulbs. HID Xenon technology offers 3000 hours of high bright light.
- Protects your battery on EV and Hybrid . Consumes about 70% less power than Halogen bulbs.
- Saves you gas. As HID Xenon technology requires about 70% less power from your alternator, your engine will work a lot less to make your alternator produce electricity, therefore using less fuel
- Slim and compact ballast design lets you install your HID conversion kit in virtually any vehicle. And it's easy to install.
- German technology made to perform in some of the most demanding off-road and racing environments. All BrightPowerHiD.com conversion kits have voltage protection and are shock-proof and water-proof.
- The highest quality component. Our products are made with PHILLIPS TM from Netherlands ballast components and SYLVANIA TM USA tube electrodes.
- Bulb type: H4/9003/HB2 (18W)
- Brightness: 5000k, 2000lm
- Color: Bright white (Closest to sunlight)
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Power consumption: 18 watts
- Power protection: Over and under voltage protection
- Ballast type: Compact (6.5x3.5x3.5cm)
- Bulb life span: 3000 hours.
- Durability: Waterproof and shockproof
- ROHS compliant: Yes
*With dual headlight and H4/9003/HB2 type bulbs.
Comparison. HiD vs. Halogen
|Bulb Life Span